The North Carolina Reiki Training Center is an approved Continuing Education provider (#451391-10) by the The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork.
We are open to scheduling classes on other days to meet your needs. Please contact us for alternative dates.
- This event has passed.
Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 Certification Training – March 18-19th, Saturday-Sunday, 10AM-6:30PM
Reiki 1 & Reiki 2 Certification Training Class
In this two-day Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 Training Certification Class, you will learn about Reiki Energy, the history of Reiki and lots of practical information, have two attunements and have mastered the First and Second Degree Reiki Techniques. We recommend taking the two classes together because the 2nd day reinforces what you’ve learned on day 1; however, we understand that not everyone can do this. If you’d like to take only one class, there is an option to select only one class below.
In this full day Reiki 1 Training Certification Class you will learn what Reiki is, the History of Reiki, the major Chakras and associations, Reiki hand positions, Reiki healing techniques for self healing & healing others & pets, Reiki Protection. Practice Time allotted to insure the student is proficient in all aspects of Reiki I Training. Receive Manual, Level I Attunement and Reiki I Training Certification. Hours: 10-AM-6:30PM.
In this full day Reiki 2 Training Certification Class you will learn to send Distance Healing & Reiki Healing Symbols and Reiki other Reiki Techniques taught by Dr. Mikao Usui. Practice Time alloted to insure the student is proficient in all aspects of Reiki II Training. You will receive ,Manual, Level II Reiki Attunement & Reiki II Certification. Hours: 10-AM-6:30PM.
Massage Therapists will receive 15 CE Credits approved by the NCBTMB. Occupational Therapists in NC will receive 14 Contact Credits.
- Tuition for 2 days is $400. To register, please select “add to cart” at bottom of page. If you’d like to sign up for Reiki 1 or 2 separately, there is a payment option below.
- If you’d prefer to pay by check, there is an option during the registration/checkout process.
- There is also an option through Pay Pal Credit to apply for 6 months deferred payment with no interest if paid in 6 months. This option will appear upon checkout.
- Once payment notification is received, you will be sent an email with important Class Information and Directions. Please make sure to check your SPAM folder if you don’t see the email. Please call if you do not receive email within 48 hours.
- HOTEL ROOM: We recommend trying Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $41 per night.
- If you are Handicapped please note that our Center is located on the 2nd floor of a Historic Building and unfortunately, there is no elevator. Please contact us to arrange an in-home or handicapped accessible class at another location.
We look forward to meeting you!
If you’d like to sign up for Reiki 1 or Reiki 2 separately, click the down arrow on the payment option below.
- Deferred Payment Option
- PayPal Credit - No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. For more information, look here: https://goo.gl/RhVIGj
- Hotel Rooms
- We recommend Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $35 per night. Check their room listings here: https://goo.gl/w1NDZn
October 21 - October 22
September 2 - September 3
We are open to scheduling classes on other days to meet your needs.
We recommend trying Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $41 per night.