The North Carolina Reiki Training Center is an approved Continuing Education provider (#451391-10) by the The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork.
We are open to scheduling classes on other days to meet your needs. Please contact us for alternative dates.
Reiki Master Certification Training – Oct. 7-8th
Reiki Master Training in Asheville, NC
This 2-day Reiki Master Training includes :
- Complete Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Attunement
- Training on how to give attunements for all levels of Reiki and Healing Attunements
- Usui System of Attunements as well as Usui/Tibetan System
- Two Tibetan Symbols are given for a total of 6
- Practice Time to insure the student is proficient in all aspects of Master Level
- Receive Master Teacher Training Manual and Reiki Master Certification.
Prerequisite: Reiki I and Reiki II and A.R.T. must be taken in order to take this class. This is the final two classes of the Reiki Master/Teacher Training Certification—which is a series of 3 classes: the first class being the A.R.T. (1 day) and this class, the Reiki Master Teacher Class (2 days).
In order to be accepted into this class, you must prove your readiness & dedication to teaching Reiki. In order to be eligible for the class, you must have at least 6 months experience after the A.R.T. (Advanced Reiki Training).
All students must submit a deposit of $275 (bottom of page) and fill out the application form. You will then be notified if you are accepted into the program. If you have not been trained by our Center, we require verification of all previous Certifications.
The North Carolina Reiki Training Center is dedicated to providing you with quality Reiki Training so that you will leave the class confident of your Reiki Master Teaching abilities. Therefore Reiki Class size is limited so that you will have plenty of time for personalized instruction. Please sign up early as classes fill up quickly. You will receive the Reiki Master Attunement, Reiki Master Certification, the Reiki Master Training Manual.
- Please select the class date that best fits your schedule and reserve your seat.
- You have the option of paying in full or paying a deposit to hold your place. Payment in full must be received two weeks prior to class. Click to visit Class Policy Page.
- Class sizes are limited to no more than 8 students per class.
- Please sign up early as classes fill up quickly.
- Class approved for 14 NCBTMB CE Credits for LMBT’s in NC & FL. Please check the requirements in your particular State.
- Tuition: $700
- HOTEL ROOM: We recommend trying Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $41 per night.
- Deferred Payment Option
- PayPal Credit - No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. For more information, look here: https://goo.gl/RhVIGj
- Hotel Rooms
- We recommend Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $35 per night. Check their room listings here: https://goo.gl/w1NDZn
September 11 - September 13
September 11 - September 12
We are open to scheduling classes on other days to meet your needs.
We recommend trying Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $41 per night.