Reiki Master Training in Asheville, NC
This 2-day Reiki Master Training Class includes :
- Complete Usui/Tibetan Reiki Master Attunement
- Training on how to give attunements for all levels of Reiki and Healing Attunements
- Usui System of Attunements as well as Usui/Tibetan System
- Two Tibetan Symbols are given for a total of 6
- Practice Time to insure the student is proficient in all aspects of Master Level
- Receive Master Teacher Training Manual and Reiki Master Certification.
Pre-requisite: Reiki I and Reiki II and A.R.T. must be taken in order to take this class. This is the final two classes of the Reiki Master/Teacher Training Certification—which is a series of 3 classes: the first class being the A.R.T. (1 day) and this class, the Reiki Master Teacher Class (2 days). In order to be accepted into this class, you must have at least 6 months experience after taking the A.R.T. Class. If you have not been trained by our Center, we require verification of all previous Certifications. All students must submit the application below. You will then be notified if you are accepted into the program.
- Please fill out the application below
- Class sizes are limited to no more than 8 students per class.
- Please sign up early as classes fill up quickly.
- As long as there are seats available, registration is accepted 1 week prior to class.
- Click here for Class Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Massage therapists receive 14 NCBTMB CE Credits
The North Carolina Reiki Training Center is dedicated to providing you with quality Reiki Training so that you will leave the class confident of your Reiki Master Teaching abilities. Therefore Reiki Class size is limited so that you will have plenty of time for personalized instruction. Please sign up early as classes fill up quickly. You will receive the Reiki Master Attunement, Reiki Master Certification , the Reiki Master Training Manual. We look forward to meeting you!