Advanced Reiki Training Classes are offered at the North Carolina Reiki Training Center in Asheville, NC. The Advanced Reiki Training Class is a one-day class which includes the Usui Advanced Reiki Attunement which intensifies your Reiki Energy
- Learn the Usui Master Symbol to use in healings
- Reiki Meditations that help focus and strengthen your ability to do Reiki
- How to incorporate Crystals into your Reiki practice by creating a Crystal Grid to send distance healing
- Reiki Psychic Surgery/Aura Cleansing which extracts negative energy blocks
- Manual for Advanced Reiki Training
- Advanced Reiki Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisite: Reiki 1 and 2 Training and 4-6 months practice experience.
- Note: If you did not take your Reiki 1 and 2 Training with us, we will review your training and let you know if it is acceptable. Please fill out this Application for Advanced Reiki Training
- Select the class date that best fits your schedule and reserve your seat now!
- Class sizes are limited to no more than 11 students per class
- Please sign up early as classes fill up quickly
- Click here for Class Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Some students would like to learn Reiki for their own personal well-being. Others, may be health professionals–i.e., Massage Therapists, Nurses, CNA, Occupational Therapists, Physicians, Surgeons, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists or others who would like to incorporate Reiki into their Practice as a complimentary therapy. If you are not a licensed Health Care Professional and would like to offer Reiki in your area, please check the city, state and local laws pertaining to your location as we make no claims as to your being able to practice without proper licensing.
The North Carolina Reiki Training Center is dedicated to providing you with quality Reiki Training classes. You will leave the class confident of your Reiki Healing abilities. Because we limit our class sizes to a maximum of 8 students, you will receive the proper personalized instruction from your Reiki Teacher.
We look forward to meeting you!