The North Carolina Reiki Training Center is an approved Continuing Education provider (#451391-10) by the The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork.
Advanced Reiki Training – Sunday – July 10th
Advanced Reiki Training
In this Advanced Reiki Training class you will be attuned to the Usui Master Symbol Attunement which intensifies your Reiki Energy, learn to use the Usui Master Symbol to use in healings, Reiki Meditations that help focus and strengthen your ability to do Reiki, construct a Crystal Grid to send continuous distance healing, Reiki Aura Cleansing (formerly called Psychic Surgery). Practice Time to insure the student is proficient in all aspects of the Advanced Techniques. Receive A.R.T. Attunement, Manual and Advanced Reiki Degree Certificate of Completion. Our classes are limited to only 10 students per class which allows for more personalized instruction for our students.
Pre-requisite: Reiki II and 3-6 months experience. Please note this A.R.T. Class is a required pre-requisite for taking the Reiki Master Class.
- Tuition is $429. To register, please select 1 and “get ticket” at bottom of page.
- If you’d prefer to pay by cash or check, please contact us at 828-707-3530.
- COVID -We are very diligent in sanitization of our Center to keep everyone safe. The Mask Mandate in Asheville has expired and we no longer require masks to be worn in class. So at this time, masks are optional as of 2-21-22).
- If you haven’t taken your Reiki 1 and 2 Training with us, then you must fill out this application. You will then be notified if you have sufficient training to be accepted into the Advanced Reiki Training. Application for Advanced Reiki Training.
- There is also an option through Pay Pal Credit to apply for 6 months deferred payment with no interest if paid in 6 months. This option will appear upon checkout.
- Once payment notification is received, you will be sent an email with important Class Information and Directions. Please make sure to check your SPAM folder if you don’t see the email.
- HOTEL ROOM: We recommend trying Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $41 per night.
- If you are Handicapped please note that our Center is located on the 2nd floor of a Historic Building and unfortunately, there is no elevator. Please contact us to arrange an in-home or handicapped accessible class at another location.
- Some students would like to learn Reiki for their own personal well-being. Others, may be health professionals–i.e., Massage Therapists, Nurses, CNA, Occupational Therapists, Physicians, Surgeons, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists or others who would like to incorporate Reiki into their Practice as a complimentary therapy. If you are not a licensed Health Care Professional and would like to offer Reiki in your area, please check the city, state and local laws pertaining to your location as we make no claims as to your being able to practice without proper licensing.
Look forward to teaching you!
Sorry, this class is now full. Please contact us to be put on a wait list. Thank you for your patience! Stay safe and happy!
- Deferred Payment Option
- PayPal Credit - No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. For more information, look here: https://goo.gl/RhVIGj
- Hotel Rooms
- We recommend Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $35 per night. Check their room listings here: https://goo.gl/w1NDZn
June 18 - June 19
We are open to scheduling classes on other days to meet your needs.
We recommend trying Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $45-$99 per night.