The North Carolina Reiki Training Center is an approved Continuing Education provider (#451391-10) by the The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork.
- This event has passed.
Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 Training Classes – March 5th and 6th – Class Full
March 5 - March 6$629.00
Reiki 1 & Reiki 2 Training Classes
In these two-day Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 Training Classes, you will learn about Reiki Energy, the history of Reiki and lots of essential healing information, have two attunements and have mastered the First and Second Degree Reiki Techniques. We teach no more than 10 students which gives more personalized instruction for our students . We recommend taking the two classes together because the 2nd day reinforces what you’ve learned on day 1. Tuition for taking both together – $629. We are no longer offering Reiki 1 or Reiki 2 by itself at this time unless you’ve already taken Reiki 1 with us. If that is the case, please contact us.
In this full day Reiki 1 Training Class you will learn what Reiki is, the History of Reiki, the major Chakras and associations, Reiki hand positions, Reiki healing techniques for self healing & healing others & pets, powerful Reiki Brain Balancing Technique, and Essential Energy Protection. Practice Time allotted to insure the student is proficient in all aspects of Reiki I Training. Receive Manual, Level I Attunement and Reiki I Training Certificate of Completion. Hours: 10:00 a.m – 6:30 p.m.
In this full day Reiki 2 Training Class you will learn to send Distance Healing & Reiki Healing Symbols and Reiki other Reiki Techniques taught by Dr. Mikao Usui. You will also learn how to send Reiki back in the time-space continuum to heal trauma from this lifetime and past life trauma, heal DNA and transgenerational trauma. Practice Time allotted to insure the student is proficient in all aspects of Reiki II Training. You will receive Manual, Level II Reiki Attunement & Reiki II Certificate of Completion. Hours: 10:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Tuition for 2 days is $629. To register, please select “add to cart” at bottom of page. If you’d like to sign up for Reiki 1 or 2 separately, there is a payment option below.
- Classes are held from 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
- The Mask Mandate in Buncombe Co. expired on February 16th, so masks are optional at your discretion.
- Financing – There is an option through Pay Pal Credit to apply for 6 months deferred payment with no interest if paid in 6 months. Apply Here first. Once approved, go to checkout and an option will appear upon checkout.
- Once payment notification is received, you will be sent an email with important Class Information and Directions. Please make sure to check your SPAM folder if you don’t see the email. The email will be coming from Odilia@NCReiki.com. Please email or call if you do not receive email within 48 hours.
- HOTEL ROOM: We recommend trying Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $41 per night.
- If you are Handicapped please note that our Center is located on the 2nd floor of a Historic Building and unfortunately, there is no elevator. Please contact us to arrange an in-home or handicapped accessible class at another location.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION:
- Massage Therapists will receive 7.5 CE Credits for Reiki 1 only in NC & FL. TN Board said they accept NCBTMB Provider CEs as well. GA does not. It is your responsibility to check with your State Boards to see if they accept Reiki.
- Occupational Therapists in NC will receive 14 Contact Credits.
- Some students would like to learn Reiki for their own personal well-being. Others, may be health professionals–i.e., Massage Therapists, Nurses, CNA, Occupational Therapists, Physicians, Surgeons, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists or others who would like to incorporate Reiki into their Practice as a complimentary therapy. If you are not a licensed Health Care Professional and would like to offer Reiki in your area, please check the city, state and local laws pertaining to your location as we make no claims as to your being able to practice without proper licensing.
We look forward to meeting you!
Stay safe and happy!
- North Carolina Reiki Training Center
North Carolina Reiki Training Center, 12 Wall St
Asheville, NC 28801 United States
- Deferred Payment Option
- PayPal Credit - No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. For more information, look here: https://goo.gl/RhVIGj
- Hotel Rooms
- We recommend Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $35 per night. Check their room listings here: https://goo.gl/w1NDZn
June 18 - June 19
We are open to scheduling classes on other days to meet your needs.
We recommend trying Air BnB for a cost effective and often very cool place to stay while visiting Asheville North Carolina. Rooms can be had for as low as $45-$99 per night.