Reiki 2 Training in Asheville, NC
In our Reiki 2 Training Class you will learn how to send Reiki Distant Healing as well as other Reiki Healing Techniques as taught by Dr. Usui including 3 Reiki Symbols to be used in treatments to allow deeper levels of healing. We devote a few hours of practice time in each class in order to insure the student is proficient in all aspects of Reiki 2 Training. Each student will receive the Reiki II Attunement, Manual and Reiki 2 Certification. Prerequisite: Reiki 1.
- Select the class date that best fits your schedule and reserve your seat.
- Class sizes are limited to no more than 8 students per class.
- Please sign up early as classes fill up quickly.
- As long as there are seats available, registration is accepted up to 5PM the day prior to class.
- Click here for Class Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Massage therapists receive 7.5 NCBTMB CE Credits for classes before 9/30/17. After 9/30/17, Reiki 2 will not be approved for CE Credits.
- Occupational Therapists receive 7 Credits
The North Carolina Reiki Training Center is dedicated to providing you with quality Reiki Training. You will leave the class confident of your Reiki Healing abilities. Because we limit our class sizes, you will receive personalized instruction from your Reiki Class Instructor.
We look forward to meeting you!