Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
Guidelines for Reiki Classes – Policies, at the NC Reiki Training Center, Asheville North Carolina
- Reiki classes are limited to only 12 students per class.
- Your tuition payment is non-refundable as space is limited. Each reiki class has a different cancellation fee to hold your place as follows: Reiki I $75, Reiki II $75, Reiki I and II $150, A.R.T. $100, Reiki Master $250. This amount will be forfeited in the event of a cancellation and called a “Cancellation Fee”.
- Any tuition payment above and beyond cancellation fee can be applied for another class within 3 months of original class date. If you fail to take the class within 3 months, you will forfeit your tuition.
- If you cancel due to a Medical Emergency or Death in immediate family, if we can replace you with another student then your entire tuition will be transferred to another class date. You will have 3 months from date of original class to take the class. We can’t always guarantee that we can find a replacement. If we can’t, then you’ll be responsible for the $150 cancellation fee and the balance of your tuition will be applied to the next class.
- All Reiki Classes must be paid in full 2 weeks in advance of the classes start date.
- We reserve the right to reschedule class due to emergency or if there are not at least four students signed up for a reiki class. Entire tuition will be applied to the rescheduled reiki class date. If you can’t make the rescheduled class date, we will allow you to choose other reiki classes within 4 months of original class date.
- Weather: Reiki Classes can and may be rescheduled if there is inclement weather. Entire tuition will be applied to the rescheduled reiki class date. If you can’t make the rescheduled class date, we will allow you to choose other reiki classes within 3 months of original class date.