Reiki Classes – Policies
Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
Guidelines for Reiki Classes – Policies, at the NC Reiki Training Center, Asheville North Carolina
Reiki Classes – NC Reiki Training Center policiesReiki classes are limited to only 8 students per class.
- Your tuition is non-refundable as space is limited. Each Reiki class has a different fee to hold your place as follows: Reiki I $75, Reiki II $75, Advanced Reiki Training & Karuna Reiki Practitioner $100, Usui & Karuna Reiki Master $250. This amount will be forfeited in the event of a cancellation and called a “Cancellation Fee”.
- Any tuition payment above and beyond cancellation fee can be applied for another class within 3 months of original class date.
- All Reiki Classes must be paid in full 2 weeks in advance of the classes start date.
- We reserve the right to reschedule class due to emergency or if there are not at least two students signed up for a reiki class.
- Weather: Reiki Classes can and may be rescheduled if there is inclement weather. Entire tuition will be applied to the rescheduled reiki class date. If you can’t make the rescheduled class date, we will allow you to choose other reiki classes within 3 months of original class date.
NCReiki.com may, but are under no obligation to, honor requests for refunds for the following reasons:
Non-delivery of the product: Due to an issue with the mail or courier service, you do not receive a delivery e-mail from us. Depending on the price of the product, NCReiki.com may require you to first submit proof that you have submitted a report to the mail service or courier company describing the missing item;
Download issues: You have problems that prevent you from downloading the product. NCReiki.com recommends that you contact the support team for your browser provider, as NCReiki.com ensures that our software can be downloaded with all major browsers, and this problem usually arises from a customer\’s issue with either their browser, firewall, or network;
Irreparable defects with the software: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for its approval of your refund request;
Product not-as-described: A request based on this reason is addressed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval. To prevent this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check free samples ( in the form of video overviews, demo links, product samples, screen shots) of each type of the product offered before making a purchase.