Reiki Testimonials from some of our Clients
Reiki Testimonials from our Clients who have received Reiki Healing Treatments are listed below.
- “After Cancer Treatments, I was depleated of energy and in pain. After having a Reiki session with Odilia, I have more energy and it manages the pain. I highly recommend having a Reiki Treatment with Odilia!” Lil, Lake Lure, NC.
- “I was in the hospital after a long bout with a staff infection. I had it in my ankle and they had to scrape out the infection to my bone. I was in extreme pain. Odilia visited me in the hospital, and after a my first Reiki treatment, I was so relaxed, calm and pain free. That night was the first night that I didn’t need a pain killer. I know that was the turning point in my recovery and I am very grateful.” Martha, Merrick, NY
- “The pain in my back was constant and nagging. I must admit, I was a skeptic. After my treatment I was so relaxed and the next day my back pain was completely gone!” Lisa, Merrick, NY
- “I had pulled something in my forearm and was in pain for two weeks. As soon as my treatment ended, I was so happy that I walked out pain free. Thanks so much.” Marna, Delray Beach, FL
- “My Ophthalmologist had diagnosed me with Macular Degeneration of my eyes. After several treatments with Odilia, I returned for a follow-up visit. The Dr. could not believe that my eyes actually improved.” Dan, Boca Raton, FL
Distant Reiki Testimonials
- “I was skeptical about having Reiki Healing sent Distant to me. I was suffering from a severe Migraine headache and called Odilia to send me Reiki. Within minutes after hanging up the phone, my headache was completely gone! Thanks Odilia! Lilly, San Diego, CA.
- “My 4 mo. old Aussie was hit by a car and had bleeding on the brain and in the lungs. The vet gave her a 55% chance of living and said that it would take weeks before she came home and months before she got better. After only a week of Odilia sending her distance Reiki Healing, she was home and almost back to normal! I know it was the Reiki! Thank you so much Odilia.” Karen, Asheville, NC.